Get Artwork Evolution on the App Store and create psychedelic and abstract wallpapers for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad!
Download the largest update to Artwork Evolution today. There’s a ton of bug fixes, workflow improvements, and the new Coffee Table UI that allows you to play and evolve images on a virtual table.
Please send any suggestions, questions, or comments to ArtworkEvolution@gmail.com We’d love to see the artwork that you create with the new update.
Watch the Video
Coffee Table user interface is updated and improved
• The Coffee Table now supports evolving images just like the image library screen
• Drag images into the evolve box and watch them evolve
• Flick images off the Coffee Table to see new images
• Show/Hide button renamed Album/Table on the coffee table screen
• Updated and improved the image interaction on the Coffee Table
• Added a new button on the top right for options to Shuffle, Clear Table, and Info
• Updated the Info page with new tips and a video tutorial
• The Shuffle button slides images around on the table that are not in the Evolve box
• The Clear Table button removes images not in the Evolve box from the Coffee Table
• Tap an image to show options to Save to the “My Saved Album” or View a larger size
Top Rated Album
• Updated the top rated collection with new and fresh artwork
• Added images from Wallpaper Evolution to the Top Rated Album
• Manage My Saved Album with a delete option
• Updated toolbar buttons
• Fixed the duplicate saved image bug
• On the image library screen, pressing “Evolve” no longer cancels selection mode from pressing the Select button.
• Added an option “Save To My Saved Album” on the large image screen
• Added options to stretch the wallpaper when saving to the Photo Library from the large image screen
• Improved the zoom in the large image screen
• Added background rendering of image albums – it loads images that are not visible
• In Top Rated or My Evolution Albums, in selection mode the Random/Refresh buttons use a confirmation to prevent accidental presses
• Higher quality thumbnails are created
• Added magic to reduce the amount of black/solid color images
• Improved performance of scrolling in the image library
• Fixed various bugs